How we experience nature is a very personal thing. My own connection has been largely a result of a radical change of lifestyle – a metamorphosis from ‘city professional’ to ‘semi-feral’ and born out of necessity. However it happens, it has the power to create an elevated sense of self, heightened consciousness of the world we live in and maybe, even, some clarity on the meaning of life!
It feels like its time for humanity to rediscover the wisdom of the natural world and when this happens for increasing numbers of people, I believe it has the potential to provide solutions to many of the unsolvable problems of our times. I share my journey with you in this podcast.
To download, right click on this link, then save.
Previous podcasts include:
- Dowsing with a pendulum
- Consciously creating the life you want
- How to help others using the power of thought
- How to regain your balance and equilibrium when life gets out of control
- How to take charge of your body and your health
- Affirmations and how to change your life
- What is spirituality?
- Talking to your food
- Training your instinct
- Narrating your life
- Podcasts are also available on iTunes where you can subscribe to my podcast feed. (Click the link above or search ‘Fiona Price practical spirituality for everyday living’)
- If you enjoy my content, I would be grateful if you would spread the word. Thanks.